The first two days of the week were only a thousand games of four square and my mom's weekly trip to the chiropractor, my week started getting interesting about Wednesday when I went to my church youth group. I have alot of friends at youth most of them are in the six grade like me,
but I do have a friend in the eighth grade, my friend Michael. my sister went to youth too, but they separate the middle schoolers from the high schoolers, so i didn't get to see her much. when they were doing the announcements they said that this was the last day for the eighth graders to be in the middle school part of youth. so I'm properly not going to see him for a while.
THURSDAY
we went to keeper. we continued to do gardening. I tried to teach Joanna, Sara, and Rachel the art of four square. then when we got home we went to the cul-de-sac and play even more four square. in my neighborhood we have trends and the past two weeks have been four square, but we play four square in different way, we play with a alot of little mini games and very rarely we play real four square.
FRIDAY
we went to the last day of bowling. I expected the usual stuff like me getting a bad score, Rachel and Rebecca making fun of me because I got a bad score , and harry annoying me to death.
my team was in fifth place, Blair's team was fourth place, Trent's team was in third place, somebody was in second place, and harry was first (he was bragging inside). somewhere between take our shoes back and getting trophies Trent said he like me and asked me to be girl friend and duh i liked him too. but my mom said couldn't have a boyfriend but we can still do the same stuff like e-mailing. then we went target and came home and played more more four square.
Saturday, May 20, 2006
lots of changes
Posted by ⌡øяdди at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, this is a long long post.
please excuse the many, many typos.
Post a Comment