CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 28, 2006

slip 'n slide kick ball

on Wednesday I went to youth, good thing I wore shorts because we played slip'n slide kick ball! it was sooooo fun! of course the team I was on lost. it was cool because they put soap on the slip'n slide. a kid was annoying one of the girls who didn't go on the slip'n slide (as usually) trying to get her wet but then she kicked him and he was laying on the ground with soap from the slip'n slide in his eyes, I let him use my bandana to wipe his eyes but then I told him that my bandana had been in my sweaty hair all day, he freaked out, I was funny.

1 comments:

⌡øяdди said...

i'm sooooo sorry about the typo's and bad grammer.

we missed you all summer.