CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Pop corn

on Wednesday we went to youth, I mostly hung out with a kid. Unfortunately they have stopped serving pizza at youth, and now we have to eat what ever they have at the main dinner on Wednesdays, which really stinks because I don't really like the stuff that they have, usually its like baked chicken or Mexican food, but than again they did that once last year and it only lasted about a month. At least they still have coke and pop corn like they usually have. a kid and I got a bag of pop corn right before the sermon, but then right after that kris made an announcement telling everyone to wait until the sermon was over to eat. after the sermon we finitely got to eat our pop corn but then a kid kept walking off with the bag, but when he had to go he gave me the rest of the bag. Then my mom came to pick up Blair and I up from youth. We had to pick my dad up from work because he left the light on in his car and his battery went dead, which is currently new (to us anyway). On the way there I was eating the pop corn, my mom thought it smelt good so she asked for some. It was funny, at almost every red light we stopped at she would ask for more pop corn, how ironic is that.

0 comments: