Bravo! Nice Speech! That was, just being frank here, the best I've heard in a while! Uh, just one question though, is there a story behind that speech?
there's not a really a story but is somewhat of a meaning, the meaning is that in one way or another we are all hypocrites and even bigger hypocrites when we say that other people are hypocrites.
i also got the name of my post from the name of a cd i got last week called critically ashamed.
Not to seem...um....insensitive; but Jordan, I think you're paranoid, there a bigger hypocrites than you about, even bigger ones than me as well. (Also the movie "Ant Bully" sounds paranoid. Ants DO NOT talk, NOR do they deserve the same considerations as humans!) I agree with your point though.
4 comments:
Bravo! Nice Speech! That was, just being frank here, the best I've heard in a while! Uh, just one question though, is there a story behind that speech?
there's not a really a story but is somewhat of a meaning, the meaning is that in one way or another we are all hypocrites and even bigger hypocrites when we say that other people are hypocrites.
i also got the name of my post from the name of a cd i got last week called critically ashamed.
Deep. Just deep. I prefer "Critcally Ashamed" though. lol
Not to seem...um....insensitive; but Jordan, I think you're paranoid, there a bigger hypocrites than you about, even bigger ones than me as well.
(Also the movie "Ant Bully" sounds paranoid. Ants DO NOT talk, NOR do they deserve the same considerations as humans!)
I agree with your point though.
Post a Comment