CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 23, 2006

my message board

hey, check out my new message board, if you go down a bit will see a thing that says message forum click it and it will take you to my message board. by the way, you can also reply and post on my message board.

8 comments:

insideout said...

This comment page seemed empty, so I'm here to fill it ;)

Anonymous said...

Me too! Too bad I don't know what to talk about... Do you guys got anything?

insideout said...

I don't what to talk about, but Jezy is going to be excited she has all these comments, then disappointed that they're all about nothing!

⌡øяdди said...

i'm always glad when clocks comments, with or without j.blair but when it's just j.blair i ain't so thrilled. lol

Anonymous said...

Why thank you! I truthfully am flattered!! So anything new going on? I wish you guys would come over pretty soon.

⌡øяdди said...

i went to hbf on sunday. oh by the way check your cell i sent you a text message as of monday.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, sorry I haven't been opening that thing up lately.... I have not one, not two, but THREE tests today! Sheesh.... I had to study all night long last night! At least I won't have any more this entire week. That means no worries at all! I hate tests, I get so nervous, its almost like I'm talking to Bla-hensl! So how did HBF go? Any news?

⌡øяdди said...

i will post about that.