CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 09, 2006

more wednesday night youth stuff

have you ever felt like you were a nuisance? you know, a pest, well i seriously think that's what i'm like to one of my friends. i hang out with this kid a lot, and a couple of days ago he told me to stop following him, and a little later he shoed me away. enough talk of so called friends, i so want a bass guitar for CHRISTmas, i also want this cool new camera phone called the cyclops, it looks so cool! i'm also thinking about asking for a skate board for CHRISTmas. ooh and maybe a computer that isn't so slow a that a snail goes faster, (i know that didn't make any since at all), ooh and maybe orlando bloom (just kidding).

6 comments:

insideout said...

Oh, you're sure you don't want a large one-eyed monster for Christmas? lol

(Cyclops)

Anonymous said...

lol, cyclops I'm going to look that bad boy up that sounds aweful familar... lol.. one second... (not that u can actually tell how many seconds, minutes or even hours i take looking this up, lol!) 3 HOURS LATER: jk ! No though, I did find it, I don't think I've ever heard of it b4 suprisingly, lol! Merry Christmas !!! hohohohoho

Anonymous said...

Hey people!
I didn't know you played gutar.
Feel like a nuisance? I get that feeling all the time. Don't worry...you are, so am I and many more people. Let us enjoy being insane together.
I won't even comment on that bit about Orlando Bloom....ok, I will, be quite Jordan. :)
Oh, yeah, I leave for my grandpa's tomorrow.I gotta go pack. goodbye.

Anonymous said...

Hey people!
I didn't know you played gutar.
Feel like a nuisance? I get that feeling all the time. Don't worry...you are, so am I and many more people. Let us enjoy being insane together.
I won't even comment on that bit about Orlando Bloom....ok, I will, be quite Jordan. :)
Oh, yeah, I leave for my grandpa's tomorrow.I gotta go pack. goodbye.

⌡øяdди said...

yeah, this guy is probably just as much a nuisance as i am, and evan in the same way, but he does it to some other kid.

⌡øяdди said...

<:)> i just wanted to try this.