I know this event accord almost a month ago, but I feel like blogging about it anyway. About last month was when the Revolve tour came to town. Our youth group (Or atleast the girls in our youth group) had been planning to for a long time, but I wasn't going to go because it was to expensive, but the Wednesday before Revolve, they invited me because someone had already paid for their ticket, but couldn't come, so I got to go instead. A lot of my friends were there. Oh did I forget to say that we were all spending the night at the church, so it was like big sleep over! It was fun. When we went to the concert it was really crowded, fun, but really crowded.
There wasn't any bands there but it was still really, really fun, especial since KJ52 was there, he is a really good rapper, with a really good meaning.
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
What does your life revolve around?
Posted by ⌡øяdди at 11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hey i can do the internet on clock's nintendo wii!!!
Post a Comment