I had a great new year's! On the day before new year's eve I got to go to Clocks' house. It was so fun! We got to play the Nintendo wii, watch Napoleon dynamite, eat lots of junk food, and one of my personal favorites looking up myspaces, I actually found some of my friend's myspaces. Watching Napoleon dynamite was really fun, and so was eating all that junk food, but after awhile I got kinda nauseous. As I said it was really fun.
Oh and the dude who plays Napoleon dynamite is cute and that's final. LOL
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Hey peoples!
Posted by ⌡øяdди at 11:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
NO!!!! Jordan!!!! He is NOT cute!!!!! good gosh he is so ugly with or with out the fro!!! (No offense Jon Heder, u kno i love you and ur fro) But n-eways... I just wanted to put my 50 cents on this one... cuz that guy is NOT cute... seriously...
Ok, look I am so affected by the fact that u consider he is cute I just had to say again... HE IS NOT CUTE!!!! I mean r we thinking of the same cute? or r we thinking of a different one cuz I am NOT seeing it... just wanted to say that....again...
Maybe he's pitiful cute.....
(Though I haven't seen the movie.)
I personally think Jon Heder is kinda cute. I once read an interview in Sweet 16 about him. He seems like a pretty nice guy. He no Ricky Ullman, Bobby Jon, or Ozzy, but he's ok.
if you havent ever seen him before just go and look at the case.... you'll see what i mean. no, but as far dynamite the charatcer goes... he's pure genius, lol. that MOVIE is pure genius.
tell me about it! that is a great movie, i didn't like some parts, but other than that it was pretty good. it made its network premere on the comedy channel, im so proud.lol
haha! :)
Post a Comment