CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Sup.

Sup everybody. Its been a week since my last post, so I guess I should post something, but warning, this may be a little boring: I went to youth on Wednesday, not many of my friends were there so that wasn't as exciting as it could of been of it was still fun. Yesterday I went to bowling. I got an ok score (not as good as Blair's, if you know what I mean). If you can't see I had a kind boring week, well not to boring, it was just more normal than usual, if you know what I mean. Actually it just seems boring, (I can't really think or write about all the stuff that happened this week because I didn't have much time on the net today), Oh! Look at the time! Gotta go. See ya peoples.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had an average (for the normal American) week? Shock, :shock: I am stricken with the idea! Clearly you need some Joanna to make you insane again.
:idea: Now about your "normal" week. *puts pen behind ear and remembers logic lessons* If Jordan is a non-normal average week experiencer, and Jordan has a average week, Than Jordan's week is non-normal. :).
:?: ? That means if you normally have an unnormal week than a normal week is unnormal. Now, you have just had an exceptional week! doesn't that excite you! Ah, me-the insane optimist ;) (who likes smilies :grin: )

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I thought the smilies would HTMLize; (turn into pictures) I like smilies anyway. ;)

⌡øяdди said...

I like smileys too! I can't get my blog to do html. Its weird.

insideout said...

I think you can do HTMLized smileys on the message board.