CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Sup... Part 2

Sup everyone! This week I went to youth, it was pretty fun, most of my friends were there, I brought my new guitar there and everybody wanted to play on it (which got annoying after awhile lol) and to top it off I had a 5 minuet tape war with a kid, which is a kid and I trying to peg each other with a roll of tape from across the room (as you can see that game didn't last that long). Friday I went to bowling, I played against Harry's team. My team lost the first game and won the second one. Bad news, my team has been first place ever since the season started, but now I think we will be second or third! Actually second and third are pretty good considering.

5 comments:

insideout said...

Who knows, you may still be in first. I'll try to keep you in first...until I'm first! (Insert evil sounding laugh here.)

insideout said...

Good, you're back in black. If you change the template, you should at least update the thing!

⌡øяdди said...

Whatever!

(@
O )
(@

insideout said...

Testing.

Anonymous said...

haha.. u guys r funny together :)