CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 16, 2007

Are you a mean girl?

Last weekend I went to the mean girls conference at my church. It was really fun, it was kinda like the revolve tour at church! It was over night and they separated all the girls in groups of 5, and all the groups went to different houses, me, Sydney, Anna, Linly, and Taylor went to Taylor's house. it took awhile for me to get to sleep because I had a really bad head ache and didn't tell anyone which was a really bad idea. The next day we woke up ate breakfast and went back to the mean girls conference. They had break out groups with different lessons both days. The ones I went to were "to date or not to date" just because it sounded fun, "the guys panel" (once again because it sounded fun) and "tough stuff" which I went to because most of my friends were there, but in the break out groups I went to were vary helpful. Also in between break out groups they had worship and a lesson. As I said sooooo much fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jordan that is a really great blog spot!!! i think i will go to my church this weekend! u really inspired me! thanx!

⌡øяdди said...

hey man ur soooo welcome... but don't u go 2 church anyway?

alli said...

hi jordan this wazs kool!