CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 03, 2007

My really, really, bad bowling scores

Yesterday I went bowling, I seriously think that I have lost my bowling skills, well I still have bowling skills (just none that are good).
I think my scores were 62 and 86, well at least i think that's what they were (I'm trying to forget lol).

In other news, (sorry, I just thought that would sound cool, but it didn't)
I'm thinking of signing up for some other sports/hobbies.
I made a list for my mom and I to check and see whats available.
here's some the list (some of these might sound a little weird)

Tennis
Basket ball
Football ( I know that one is a little off)
Soccer
Ice skating
Hockey
Karate

So... what do you think?
My personal faves are Tennis, Basket ball, Girls Hockey (hey it sounds fun), and karate.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

hmmm,karate: that would be.....interesting.
my little sister: Look! I stole Jordan's cap *giggles*
Jordan: give that back, I'm warning you.
my little sister:hmmmm...no
Jordan: *karate kick*
my little sister:owwww
me: Jumps on Jordan from behind, steals her cap, and runs away

Ok, maybe not so very interesting. *Aussie accent* Oh, wheel gal, waataer woorks.
(my appologies to the Austrailians)

⌡øяdди said...

Yeah, and that goes to all you ppl who just love taking my hats! lol!

Anonymous said...

...which includes me.
I think you should definitely do karate or tai quan do or something. That would make for some awesome capture-the-flag games. (I mean, what else do we ever do?)
Plus it's just cool.