Hello...
On Friday, I went to bowling, unfortunately it was the last game of the season :( , but in two weeks they are having a pizza party and free bowling when they give out awards :) . Also on Friday, we went to the Shriner circus but only stayed for the rides. It was fun, I got to ride this one ride that spins really, really fast, and they don't even buckle you down because its safe because of...like the centrifugal... force... thingy... But anyway that was really fun. On Saturday I went to Alli birthday party at the park, it was really fun. Then Meghan and I spent the night at Alli's, and watched "Pirates of the Caribbean 2", and in the morning we went to church which was really fun! And afterwards we went to Wendy's for lunch. When we got back to Alli's house I went back home. Later on, I went to HBF with Alli, Meghan, and Taryn. At HBF, there was this one little kid who kept hitting all the older kids with a plastic wand, she was so adorable... except for that hitting us with the plastic wand. Yesterday I went to youth, we went to another church to watch a concert and magic show. Everyone rode in different cars, and I rode with Taylor, Anna, Taryn, and Alishia. It was funny we were kinda loud at the concert, and some other guys in front of us were kinda annoyed and I think one liked Anna because he passed a note to her, and she didn't read and passed it to to one of the other guys. Wow this was a really long blog post...
Thursday, May 10, 2007
My week...
Posted by ⌡øяdди at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
thats great!!!!!!!!!!!!! marry christmas!!!!! ur ocward!!! jk!! luv ya!!!
Post a Comment