CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 25, 2007

Whats up?

Hey people, whats up?
Last week I went to bowling. It was sooooo much fun!!! I think our team came in 2nd. I hung out with all my friends, I really hope that they all come back next, and if they don't I will probly cry JK. After that Mama and I went shopping for a dress for me, and after awhile we finally found one and it is soooo cute! Its white with black flowers! As I said, "so cute!!!!". On Wednesday, we went to youth and we played capture the flag, but instead of just tagging and dragging people to jail, we also got to throw water balloons! Oh, and in one of the jails they had a slip 'n slide!
Now that Bowling is over for the summer and they aren't have youth for two week, next week is going to be so boring!!! Oh well, I'll get over it.

4 comments:

alli said...

thats awsome!!!!! ur soooooo kewl!!!! u rok!!! luv ur picture!!!

J. Blair said...

I miss my Jezypeeps. :(
Luv ya sis!

⌡øяdди said...

Thanx alli!!

Joanna said...

Bored? :(
I'd do something, (besides this *hug*)But I leave tomorrow and will have no internet access for a week.
When I get back, I shall again frequate your site.
See you.