Or as Falling Up and Hawk Nelson would say "Vodcasts". Video + Podcasts = "Vodcasts"... Hmm makse sense...
Anywho, I've been addicted to them lately! It upsets me though, originally podcasts are for iTunes, but iTunes is extremely slow on my computer so the vodcasts go slow too. But fortunetly they though up an odd website called "Youtube.com", so I just watch it on there when they come out. So what are podcasts good for anyway? Well the ones I watch are mostly from Christian rock bands like Falling Up and Hawk Nelson. They are pretty much just entertaining footage of the band edited for comedy. Also they have useful info on upcoming tours and CDs. My personal favorite is "Ode to Quizno's" by Hawk Nelson.
Moving on...
After watching many podcasts in my spare time, I thought it would be fun to start my own vodcasts series! I'm not sure if its gonna take off though, because I would need the help of some friends, and also its filmed on my camera phone so its really pixely and the sounds not great. I have already made a pilot by my self which pretty much stinks (lol). Its pretty much just me showing off my new earrings and guitar while instant messaging a friend (the power of multi-tasking)...
Hopefully I'll make more episodes.
L8r, God Bless,
J▲rdan
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Podcasts
Posted by ⌡øяdди at 11:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment