Lately, I've really been wanting to use my talents for the better, but I find myself asking, "What are my talents?", Well alot of people say I sing good, but how can I use that to make a difference? I also play guitar, but I wouldn't really consider a "talent" right around now...
I also like A/V and computers. But really that sounds more like a hobby.
So this would lead one to believe that I don't have really any useful talents. But I believe that God gave everyone a talent and a use for that talent, weather its being able to play guitar and sing to lead worship at church or even be a rock star and make a difference in a kids life, or if you are good with kids and helping a parent, or maybe, just maybe one could be slightly good at writing and likes to vent or express themselves could make a blog and someone could stumble upon that blog and see this post and realize that God put them here on purpose and has a reason for them to be right where they are, right now... God paid a high price for you for a reason....
Live for him, God bless,
L8r,
J♥rdan...
Friday, January 04, 2008
Making a Difference...
Posted by ⌡øяdди at 9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment