CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Unique Aspects of Me....

Lately, I've been realizing how unique God made me. As an really, who else do you know that's up at 3:00 AM, blogging and eating left-over egg drop soup! Or figured out how to rearrange the skins on yahoo messenger to be the way I wanted to be! Or spending forever trying to figure out how to get music videos on to my cell phone (it almost worked too!). As you see, I do weird stuff.
I also Homeschool, which isn't too rare, But a lot more people go to public school than homeschool (and yes homeschoolers have friends!). I also listen to different music than what most of my friends listen to, Christian rock, which also isn't to rare, but I'm more talking about new bands that my friends have probably never even heard of! (tvulive.com)...

Just something on my mind....

0 comments: