CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

24

No... Not the T.V. show...
I mean I've been awake for almost 24 hours assuming I don't fall asleep later on today. How did I get to staying up almost 24 hours? The answer - Coffee. I love coffee! I was making a blend of coffee, ice, milk and mint-flavored hot coco. It was pretty good! But I made this around three or four o'clock, and drank a good bit of it (plus I'm really sensitive to caffeine when I've had over a cup), so here I am at 7:00 AM with no sleep since yesterday morning. On the bright side, I did get a little bit of work done and I figured out how to format notes on facebook!
As I'm writing this, I can feel my self getting tired. Another cause of this sudden (hopefully temporary) insomnia, is that now that Christmas break is over, I get to see my very missed friends from church and I'm really exited and I here there will be many changes to the student ministry. Oh well, I always wanted to see what it was like to stay up through the whole night.
The sun is about to come up and I'm getting kinda hungry, so I better get some breakfast.

Live for Him &
God bless

L8r,
J○rdan

1 comments:

Joanna said...

Yeah, you do sound like you're on caffeine. The bright side is that you will soon break the hold of caffeine and insomnia and keel over. This incident will probably rid you of insomnia issues in the future. ;)