Yes, I did it... I caved and got a myspace page. Im usually on facebook, but now I'm on both. Myspace and Facebook are both different, but yet have similarities. With myspace, I can decorate it with unique layouts and cute pictures and icons from photobucket, so I get to express my self! With Facebook, the colors are fairly bland but it has more apps and you don't have to mess with the annoying about me template. Myspace has more room comments, which can be a good or bad thing... Myspace also has where you can format letter, like this and make them bold, bigger, smaller,
and add block quotes
which Facebook does but only in the notes section. Facebook is safer than myspace, as long as you are careful who you add. But myspace can be a little bit safer if you set it to private...
Anywho, both Facebook and Myspace have their pros and cons, so I'll have to call this one a tie...
L8r J♥J♥
P.S.
facebook has pokes... I like pokes
And please comment!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Myspace Vs. Facebook
Posted by ⌡øяdди at 4:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment