CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 01, 2008

Forwards...

I get so many forwards! Mostly on my emails, but on facebook, I would get a lot on the superwall app, after awhile I got annoyed with it and got rid of it, (the app, not facebook...) Most forwards by email or by bulletin, aren't that annoying, like the surveys or the cute Christian ones. I don't like the ones that say stuff like "If you don't send this in 45 minutes you will have bad relationships for 5 years" or "If you don't send this you will die at 12:00 tonight". First of all, if you send one that says "you will die at midnight" to your best friend, thats like saying you want your best friend to die! Second, its not like sending a fwd or not is going to effect the plan God has for you!

Just something on my mind...

God bless,

⌡☺π ►Ä∩

0 comments: