...Maybe I should put that in different words. I dyed my hair. That's better!
My mom hates it, but most of my friends and sister like it. Me? I love it! Last summer I put this stuff in my hair to make it lighter every time I go into the sun or under a blow dryer, and it worked, but it was hard... It wasn't till I went to Florida in September when I got it to really work. And I didn't even go to the beach or a pool! My hotel room had a heat lamp for people getting out of the pool.. And then, I had an epiphany (Isn't that just a wonderful word?), Why don't I use this to my advantage? But it started to grow back. Wow who knew that would happen.... And sadly I am out of heat lamps. So I got my hair dyed dark brown with a hint of red
.
.You can't really see the red in this picture, but you can really see it when I'm outside in the sun...
In other news, I've been really into this radio station on the Internet called Radio U. Its really cool! They play... pretty much all the stuff I like and more! and they play new stuff that I usually don't get to hear. One band I really just now started liking, The devil Wears Parada. NO not the movie! They are a band! I really like they're song "Hey John, What's Your Name Again?". Its mostly screaming, which I'm actually fine with, but they part that's not is really good. Its kinda like Underoath, or Inhale, Exhale. I also like Fire Flight's "Unbreakable" and Blindside's "Slowmotion". There are also a lot of songs that I wasn't paying attention to who it was...
They also have a music video station where its pretty much the same music, except its music videos...
RadioU.com
and TVUlive.com
They're genre is pretty much from Christian rap, punk, and screamo.
Go. Check it out... Now...


0 comments:
Post a Comment