I've been on the Internet way to much. I seriously need to get a life! :P
Its actually pretty adictive! Especially Facebook and myspace! I heard awhile ago that if you spend over 40 hours a week on the net that your addicted! I'm not sure if that's totally true or not but I just remember reading it somewhere...
On yahoo I found these little downloadable apps called widgets. The are somewhere useful. Currently I have the weather widget, a Spell checker, a calender, a mail widget, and to my surprise, a Facebook widget!
I also figured out how to make the Yahoo! yodel when I get mail! How cool is that?
I also have picked a very bad habit, from a dear friend...
The random saying of "Your Mom"... I find it funny how I pick up that habit right after I made a group on facebook call "If Taryn say 'Your momma' one more time, I'm gonna scream!"...
Just boredom really...
L8r God bless...
J♥rdan....
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Lately....
Posted by ⌡øяdди at 3:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment