Wow its been forever since i last updated!
Anywho, lately I've been spending alot of time on facebook (which probably isn't the most healthy thing in the world lol) and doing a whole bunch of boring summer junk. But now its fall (but yet, its still 80* out side during the day, but nights and morning are nice), I'm doing tennis lessons with the homeschool group which is cool! My church move to a new building and they changed a whole bunch of stuff like now the youth room gets a loft which is really cool, and we have a new youth paster who rocks! Youth is so cool! Its really intense! Bowling started back up. I have a new bowling partner who is really cool, and i beat my high score of 155 with 161! Currently our team is in 3rd place!
Lately I've been going to teen night and park day at the park which is really cool!
L8r
Friday, October 05, 2007
Wow!
Posted by ⌡øяdди at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment