CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Youth group. School. Life.

Yesterday I went to youth group after I came back from tutoring. I ended up being somewhat later than I usually are, but I didn't miss anything.
The service was shorter than usually so we all just hung out.

*Sigh* school. I've been doing alot of lately and be the procrastinator I am I can pile up sometimes. Its funny how by just sleeping in a little bit on a school day can get me behind so much, for example, I woke up late Monday, I miss a little school, than try to make up for what I missed at night so I end up going to bed late, so than I sleep in even later the next day, and so on. There's no life like school life! lol

3 comments:

Joanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanna said...

Ahhhhh! It's not only me. The world is dooommmmeddd!
It's good to read your posts again. Your writing is getting cooler. :)

⌡øяdди said...

Hey thanks!

I thinks its everybody who is either doing school or working, so pretty much the only people who arent like us are hobos and stuff lol.