This weekend I finally got my ears pierced. I actually have been waiting awhile to get it. Unfortunately I have to wait six weeks to get new earrings.
I have found out with alot of things, if someone tells you its going to hurt and and you have in your mine that you are going to experience extreme pain and to only find out that its just having a small sharp object going through your ear. Sadly it was not that way. Everybody told me that "it doesn't hurt!" and "you won't feel a thing!" so I had in my mind "OK it doesn't hurt its just gonna be this little pointy thing touching my ear", but it did hurt alot but its worth it because this is a one time pain unlike clip on's which hurt like crazy when you take them off!
It was so funny! Before the pierce it, they put a little dot with marker on your ear so you know where its gonna be but on one ear it smeared and when I got home I was like "MY EAR IS PURPLE!!!!!!" then Blair pointed out to me (while laughing her head off) that it was not anything wrong but only a dot of ink. (Thanks Blair!)
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Pierceing
Posted by ⌡øяdди at 8:50 PM
Labels: life. ears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment