So... Ya I haven't written in awhile, but no worries, I'm writing now.
Sadly I have been spending alot of time on facebook, but what else am I suppose to do?
Life for me these days are somewhat boring, or at least this week has, for I lack friends this week who are on break and spend their precious break time vacationing elsewhere, which brings me back to facebook. During my boredom, I got alot of school work done, and now myself is on break.
I find it very funny that, while doing work, one thing, everybody wants is to take a break. Break to do what? To do nothing! And in that nothing, we find ourselves doing pretty much useless but entertaining stuff like facebook. But I think I've been doing to much nothing lately, but what do I do about this?
Anywho... getting on to other aspects of life...
A few weeks ago my friends from church and I were selected to be the small audience for a curriculum, for a book called "For young women only". It was really fun, although we were only there for the first two chapters. There were alot of other people there to be in it too.
They gave all of us a autographed copy of the book. Its a really good book, I totally recommend it!
Its about guys and their way of thinking...
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Facebook...
Posted by ⌡øяdди at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment