Ok so, I've been really tired lately. And moving on to more interesting things... Last night I went to this one website to look for pictures from the "For young women only..." Bible study video shoot (where my friends and I were part of the small audience) Thinking there would be tons of pictures... ya i was wrong... There were only about ten pictures and only one really bad picture of the audience! And since it was a picture video I couldn't even get a good look at it.
Also latley I've been going to a homeschool teen night, which is really fun! and all the people are really nice! While there me and some friends went and got Italian ice in about forty degree weather... And as a result, being numb pretty much throughout my whole body, but it was still awesome!
I'm extremely excited about going to The Revolve tour! Its going to be amazing! I went last year with my church youth group and it was awesome, but this year will be different... This year will have.... HAWK NELSON!! Yep Hawk nelson! pretty much the most awesome band... EVER! I will probably take pictures and videos and post them on here and Facebook....
L8r...
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Tiredness...
Posted by ⌡øяdди at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment