Hey!
Wow I totally L-O-V-E Christmas time! Now that Thanksgiving is over it really feels more like Christmas. First of all, It's been fairly cold lately so I've been wearing long sleeves and sweaters which, especially sweaters, make it feel Christmasy! It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy in side. And just thinking of hot chocolate and warm fire places feels good.
Also it makes me think about Jesus and where what my priorities are..
And I can't forget gifts! I'm hoping for either a new iPod or guitar lessons, because I really want to get good at it. I am also looking forward to Christmas parties in December, and wearing my Santa Claus hat just for the fun of it... *sigh* There are just some things you can't do in the middle of summer....
Friday, November 23, 2007
♥Christmas♥
Posted by ⌡øяdди at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment